Heartland Capital Group, LLC
Heartland Capital Group, LLC is s brokerage firm that specializes in obtaining lease financing for agricultural producers in the Midwest. Our strong relationships with many funding sources allow us to negotiate the best rates and terms in order to save the customer money.
Our Featured Services
Heartland Capital Group, LLC is a small to medium ticket equipment lease and finance company specializing in vendor finance programs. Heartland Capital Group was established July 1, 2006. Dave has extensive experience in both heavy equipment sales and finance. Upon graduation from NDSU in 1991, Dave served as a personal /commercial banker at Norwest Bank for 5 years. Later, he accepted a position as an Ag loan officer with Ag Country Farm Credit Services for 2 years.
In 1998, Dave joined RDO Financial Services, a division of RDO EquipmentCompany, the nation’s largest group of John Deere agricultural and construction equipment dealerships. There, he coordinated loan and lease programs for the sale of John Deere equipment. He later accepted the general manager’s position at RDO’s Casselton, ND Ag store. He managed the dealership, sold and financed equipment for 8 years. Dave left RDO Equipment company to pursue Heartland Capital Group, LLC in 2006.
» Learn More
Rotating information of machinery that is currently available to soon be posted.
» Learn More
Common Credit Program
Application only programs to $400,000 amount leased or financed.
- 90-day delayed repayment options for qualified customers.
- Seasonal payment options or payment skips for clients with uneven cash flows.
- Lease/finance agreement terms up to 84 months.
- Pre-approved lease lines of credit for future anticipated acquisitions
- End of contract purchase options such as Fair Market Buy Outs, $1.00 Purchase Options and stated purchase options, and all programs offering non-prepayment penalty options.
- Early buy out options for accelerated machinery upgrades.
- Alternative securitization options for non-traditional industry/equipment acquisitions.
- Credit products offering NO RECOURSE, NO RESERVE and NO CREDIT LIABILITY to vendors.
Plasma Iron Art
Plasma cutting uses special torches, power supplies and nozzles to control a stream of ionized gas. The stream of gas, usually oxygen or nitrogen, can cut through carbon steels, aluminum and stainless steel.
» Learn More
Get To Know Us
2537 South University Drive Suite 101
Fargo, North Dakota 58103
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
To understand the market while creating financial opportunities for vendors and their customers. To structure leases and finance agreements that meet the needs of our vendors and customers. To provide the best service and knowledge regarding each specific customer transaction. To build relationships by demonstrating knowledge, experience and commitment.